Granuloma annulare

Natural Herbal Treatment for Granuloma Annulare


Granuloma Annulare (GA) is a skin disorder that most often causes a rash with red bumps (erythematous papules) arranged in a circle or ring pattern (annular).[1][2][3] GA is not contagious and is not cancerous.[2] The rash may be localized or generalized. Localized GA is the most common form of GA (75% of the cases) and usually affects the forearms, hands, or feet. The generalized form of GA (15% of cases) presents with numerous erythematous papules that form larger, slightly raised patches (plaques) anywhere on the body, including the palms of hands and soles of feet. The plaques may or may not be in the ring pattern and can vary in colour. Less common forms of GA include subcutaneous, perforating, and patch variants.[2][3][4][5]

The underlying cause of GA is unknown, but several factors may trigger the disorder, including injury to the skin, viral infections, and certain medications and medical diseases. However, most cases of GA develop in healthy people.[1][2][3][4][6] Some researchers propose unknown genetic factors may increase a person's risk to develop GA.[3][5] Diagnosis of GA is made by the appearance of skin lesions and lack of other physical findings or symptoms. GA may be confirmed by a biopsy and tests may be performed to rule out other associated diseases.[1][3] GA usually goes away without treatment within a few weeks to several years. However, GA can sometimes last for decades, especially the generalized form. Steroids creams or injections and other therapies may be used to clear the rash more quickly, but are not successful in all cases, especially for those with the generalized form. Even after GA completely goes away, it may develop again.

Symptoms

Localized GA presents with small, skin-coloured or reddish firm bumps (erythematous papules) on the back of arms, wrists, ankles, hands, and feet. The cracks are usually, but not always, arranged in a circular or ring pattern. Involvement of the palms of the hands, face, scalp, and genitals is rare. Lesions of localized GA typically grow slowly, and in about 50% of the cases, there is more than one lesion.
Generalized GA may present as widespread bumps (papules), multiple ring-shaped, raised patches (plaques), and/or large discoloured, oddly shaped plates. The colour of the papules and plates may be skin colour, yellow, reddish-pink, or violet. The sizes of the plates may range from millimetres to several centimetres in diameter. The lesions of generalized GA can form anywhere on the body but are most common on the trunk, arms, and legs. Generalized GA can affect the neck, face, scalp, soles of feet, and palms of hands.
Subcutaneous GA presents with painless, round, firm lumps (nodules) that develop under the skin on the knees, ankles, feet, hands, scalp, eyelids, and/or buttocks. There can be one lump or a cluster of bumps. The bumps are usually less than 4 cm in size. The skin over the cracks may be skin coloured, pink, or red, but otherwise healthy in appearance. In some cases, the lumps of subcutaneous GA may proliferate .z
Perforating GA presents with small bumps with crusted centres (umbilicated papules) that may leak fluid, itch, and be painful. The cracks may feel scaly and become filled with pus or ulcerate. This rare form usually affects the hands and fingers. However, perforated GA may develop anywhere on the body, especially in scars. A person may have a few bumps or many bumps that join together to form raised patches of skin (plaques). This is the only type of GA that usually leaves scars when it heals.
Patch GA presents with patch-like lesions that may be localized or generalized and are most commonly located in the legs or arms.  The patches may be red, reddish-brown, or violet. 
Children tend to get localized and subcutaneous types of Granuloma Annulare. The generalized and perforating models are more common in older adults.[1][2]

In addition to the above forms, GA has been reported to occur in a linear pattern or as very painful papules or plaques.[3]

In general, other than the perforating form and some irregular forms, GA does not cause symptoms such as pain or itching, and the skin will clear completely without scarring when it goes away.

Cause

The Cause of Granuloma Annulare (GA) is unknown, but many researchers have proposed it may involve an immune and/or inflammatory response.[3][4][6]  While most cases occur in people who are otherwise healthy, there are several triggers and associated diseases. It has been reported to follow insect bites, sun exposure, tuberculin skin tests, tattoos, other injuries to the skin, certain medications (allopurinol, diclofenac, quinidine, calcitonin, amlodipine, ACE inhibitors, daclizumab, and calcium channel blockers), and viral infections (including Epstein-Barr, hepatitis C, herpes zoster, and HIV). GA has been associated with the development of other medical conditions, including autoimmune thyroiditis, diabetes, dyslipidemia, and cancer.[1][3][4][5] Chronic stress may be another trigger.[1] However, researchers do not understand why GA only develops in a few people who are exposed to any of these triggers. Although a genetic predisposition to develop GA has been proposed, no specific genetic change (variant) has been found.[1][3][5]

Since there are many different triggers and possible associated diseases, as well as various forms of GA, some researchers suggest that there is no single cause of GA, but rather multiple pathways that when triggered can lead to the development of this skin disorder.

Natural Remedies for Granuloma Annulare

If Granuloma Annulare (GA) does not cause bothersome symptoms like itching, then it usually does not need to be treated.[3][7] If GA does cause symptoms, it can be challenging to find the best treatment, because treatment options for GA have not been studied in large clinical trials. Information about treatment options is available only through published reports from individual cases, a small number of cases, or small uncontrolled studies.[3][4]

The localized form of GA may be treated with topical steroid creams, topical tacrolimus or pimecrolimus,  freezing the lesions (cryotherapy), or laser therapy. Injecting triamcinolone acetonide, a type of steroid, into wounds has also been successful in some cases. In general, steroid creams are usually tried first.[3][4][7]

The generalized form of granuloma annulare can be more challenging to treat, and many treatment options have been tried. Again, the first treatment is usually topical steroid cream or steroid injections into the lesions. These treatments work best before the injuries are very widespread. Prednisone is taken orally (systemic steroid treatment) may also be useful early in the treatment of generalized GA, but the injuries may return when the steroid treatment is stopped. Light therapy, also called phototherapy, is the next main treatment option and involves exposing the skin to ultraviolet light. Light therapy options may include UVA1 phototherapy, PUVA photochemotherapy, or photodynamic therapy.[3][4]

Other medications that may be given for generalized granuloma annulare include hydroxychloroquine, isotretinoin, or dapsone. Combinations of certain antibiotics (rifampin, ofloxacin, and minocycline) are successful in some cases. For people with very severe disease, treatment options may include cyclosporine, infliximab, or adalimumab.[3][4][7] In Europe where fumaric ester acids (FEA) have been approved for the treatment of severe psoriasis, FEA has been reported to be effective in treating some cases of generalized GA.[4]

Many of these treatments have shown results in only a few patients and can have side effects. The risks and benefits of each treatment option should be discussed with your doctor.

Herbal Treatment for Granuloma Annulare

Granuloma Annulare Herbal Treatment is one of the treatment models for skin problems. In some cases, a medical granuloma annulare treatment is essential to healing this skin problem. A person can use different home remedies Granuloma Annulare Natural Treatment to obtain relief from this problem.


  • Quit smoking.
  • Decrease excessive sun exposure.
  • Tea Tree Oil is a topical antibacterial treatment.
  • Eliminate toxic personal care, laundry and cleaning products.
  • Improve your digestion and elimination processes.
  • Aloe Vera contains a natural gel that causes a soothing. It will possibly lessen the itching and pain that will be created by granuloma annulare.
  • Epsom salts baths may be beneficial soothing.
Green tea has been connected to healing properties; it is Herbal Treatment for Granuloma Annulare if consumed regularly. Try drinking green tea, at least two times a day.
Turmeric powder may be added to warm tea similarly to ginger. It can also be included like any spice to zest up your foods.
Application of Coconut oil on the bumps can decrease itching, redness and inflammation associated with the problem of granuloma annulare.
Garlic juice can be directly applied to the affected area to reduce the symptoms of Granuloma Annulare.
Apple cider vinegar can be mixed with tea tree oil and applied on the affected area some times in a day to cure the rashes. Natural Remedies for Granuloma Annulare Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural way to reduce this skin problem.
Consumption of ginger extract can decrease the symptoms connected with the medical condition.
The problem of granuloma annulare can be cured with the application of margosa oil on the skin multiple times every week.
Covering steroid cream will make it more helpful to cure this problem. You might be injected by corticosteroids into the skin lesions to heal quicker if your skin lesions are thicker, and your symptoms are more significant.

Home Remedies for Granuloma Annulare

Some lifestyle changes or Granuloma Annulare Natural Remedies that can help me manage this condition. Following these tips can help you to prevent granuloma annulare:


  • Avoid getting a bite from insects by using insect spray when going out.
  • Avoid sun exposure by putting the sun cream on the skin.
  • You should prevent dry skin.
  • You should take care of your skin by having a proper diet with fresh fruit and vegetable.
  • Another cost-effective and easy way to get rid of an itchy butt rash is to apply a paste of baking soda.
  • You should also not scratch on the dry skin as it can create lesions, thereby allowing the infections.
  • It couldn't be easier to use witch hazel to treat butt rash and stop anal itching.
  • You should not take hot baths or showers, as they can dry skin out
  • You can try some natural antihistamines or other Natural Remedies for Granuloma Annulare to get rid of this problem naturally.

Page Resource:



Comments

  1. Hi friends!
    I am Tessie Chris by name and i want to use this great opportunity to
    share with you some great and amazing testimony of how i was cured from HIV
    Virus with the help of Dr idahosa Herbal Medicine.
    Over 2 years now i have been suffering and living in pain with this deadly
    virus HIV, fear grew in my mind everyday as i heard there is no cure for
    it, but to me i knew that medical drugs was not the only option in treating
    viruses and infection, my greatest problem was that i was stocked in pain
    as the symptoms has circulated over my body.
    Few Months ago i decided to get more information online concerning HIV,and
    while i was surfing the web, i came across some great testimonials from
    various people on how Dr idahosa has been using his herbal medicine to cure
    different disease, at first i was shocked as i have never heard of such
    thing before, and also i doubted if it was true as it never came up on
    media, these people gave out the email address of Dr idahosa and advised we
    contact him for any problem, though i was doubting him i decided to put a
    test on it, moreover it was the first time for me to hear something like
    that, i copied the email address of Dr idahosa and i sent him a message
    about my health status and i also requested for his medicine in order for
    me to get good health, he gave me a responded after some hours and he told
    me the procedure involved in order for me to get his medicine, he also said
    to me he was going to send me some herbal liquid medicine which was going
    to take for 2 weeks and after 2 weeks i will be totally cured.
    I went with Dr idahosa and i followed exactly as i was told by this man,
    after 3 to 5 days of communication i eventually received a package from the
    mailing service and that was the medicine sent by Dr idahosa.
    I started taking the medicine as i was directed by Dr idahosa and after 2
    weeks i also started seen some changes on my skin, and after a month passed
    i noticed that the rashes on my skin are cleared, i was surprised and i had
    a thought to myself again LIKE! IS THIS REALLY WORKING OUT? when i noticed
    this changes i contacted this Great Dr and i told him about it, he told me
    to go to the hospital and do some check up if the virus is still there, i
    actually went to the hospital on Friday to do some test on my blood and
    after 3 days the result came out that i was completely free from Hiv, still
    many people will not believe this, but it did really works.
    Dr idahosa is a brave man and he is set to answer all human disease, today
    i am living in good health as just with a test i conquered my pain and
    sorrow, Please you can contact Dr idahosa for any problem with the email
    below: (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) Website: https://dridahosasolutionc.wixsite.com/dridahosasolutioncen or call him +2348134261542,
    Thanks for reading this!    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line:+2348101755322 or his Email via Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of dr ebacol who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Ebacol email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348159042641 Dr Ebacol also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Ebacol and be free from suffering.       

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system,I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641 

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I Came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota Cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on curing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m recommending Dr Godday to everyone who have herpes virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2015 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Godday herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr email and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through courier and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Godday for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Godday on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What’s-app +1{919}4956404.


    ReplyDelete
  8. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like (1) CANCER,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) CANCER,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL(11)COLD SOREHERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  9.  ***PLEASE READ*** 
    I can never thank you enough DR.BALBOSA for the wonderful work you did for me and my kids to bring back my husband. Am stella Andre from England. I was having serious relationship problems with my husband and he was no longer committed to me and our kids, when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce and  i was so heart broken, i cried all day and night, it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on the phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advice that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been married for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter and a son. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to DR. BALBOSA by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend, this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all that DR. BALBOSA asked me to do it and I also followed all instructions given to me by DR. BALBOSA to my greatest surprise after 48 hours my husband called me and rushed back home with a brown new car for me and our kids... things just changed between us emotionally, I was the happiest woman on earth that day. my husband now has a good job and stopped drinking and he stopped keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found DR. BALBOSA...contact him today and get your love back i can assure you .... contact him on his Email on: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com and CALL/ WHATSAPP: +2347048047728... Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, is a true life experience is not designed to convince you its a personal health experience, sometimes medical doctors take a different approach about herpes treatment. i has been stocked in bondage with herpes for two years and four months i has tried different means to eliminate this sickness because it surely has distract me even with the world, and i was told there is no cure, but only medicine for treatment all the possible ways i has tried was treatment, two months back i did some herpes research and i found amazing testimonies concerning natural herbal cure, and i go for it through the email address from the post just to give a try of herbal treatment, and i found it grate without delay i got cured with natural treatment from doc Twaha herbal cure his cure are powerful and shows out excellent result. and i think everyone suffering with herpes and others symptoms should also know about this cure from, drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349038518881 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV) earning that you have HPV can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

    My name is Johnny Mary and i am from the United States.

    I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HPV VIRUS, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr.Ogberaese) online.

    I then contacted him (Dr.Ogberaese) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
    To my greatest surprise, Dr.Ogberaese prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HPV VIRUS  his medicine is legit and it is real. I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES ,  ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kidney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr Ogberaese. kindly contact him via email: drogberaese54@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete
  14. God bless Dr. Odion for his wonderful work in my life, I was diagnosed with HERPES in 2018 and took my medication, I was not happy that I had to remove HERPES from my system, I looked for some possible treatment HERPES I saw a comment about e Dr. Odion, how he cured HERPES, DIABETES, HIV, CANCER and others with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he directed me. I asked for solutions, he started the medicine for my health, sent me the medicine, I took the medicine according to his prescription and 14 days later I was cured of HERPES, Dr. Odion, you are really great, do you need his help? Why not contact him via his EMAIL: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2349019421176

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so grateful for what dr Successful has done for me he is truly a Godsent he helped me curing my Hsv he is real you can Dm him on https://web.facebook.com/Drsuccessful-109263294750359 for more information Dm Him on WhatsApp Number +2349054910629 he also has pure natural herbal medication for HIV/ aids, diarrhea, diabetes ALS, Copd /Hepatitis Herpes indeed I own you in return dr, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am really grateful and thankful for what Doctor Ehimare has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just him Doctor Ehimare Whatsapp him ; +1 (267) 691-1087 or his email address drehimare3@gmail.com and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had my TL a little more than a year ago when my third child was born via c-section. I was not told ANYTHING about the possible side effects of having this procedure. Since then I have experienced heavy bleeding lasting sometimes 3 weeks out of the month, weight gain, severe mood swings. Severe cramping, changes to my libido, severe depression accompanied by suicidal thoughts, headaches, migraines, many new symptoms & older issues are now exacerbated. The father of two of my children doesn't want me anymore. I've become too much of a pain in the ass I guess. We don't talk. We don't sleep in the same bed. I think he might really think I am crazy... & maybe I am. I feel crazy a lot of the time.
    I'm unpredictable. I feel so angry about the whole thing & now what was once a mild fear of doctors has exploded into full on white coat syndrome that causes me to have a panic attack/hypertensive emergency (severe increase in blood pressure) whenever I have to deal with them. I'm not sure what to do... I fear the next time I have to see a doctor I'll have a stroke or a heart attack from the stress & anxiety of it... what do I do? I take my time and keep searching on internet looking for natural healing that how I came across Dr Itua herbal center website and I was so excited when Dr Itua told me to calm down that he will help me with his natural remedy I put my hope on him so I purchase his herbal medicines which was shipped to my address I used it as prescribed guess what? I'm totally healed my cramp pain is gone completely I also used his Anti Bacteria herbal medicines it's works for me very well I want anyone with health problem to contact Dr Itua herbal center for any kind diseases remedies such as Parkinson, Herpes, ALS, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Hiv/Aids,Cancers, Men & Women Infertility, I got his email address drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he has any kind of herbal remedies for women & men also for our babes. I really miss my Hunni...he's a fantastic father & a good man. He doesn't deserve this. I feel like an empty shell of who I used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks to great Dr Agbonhale that i met on this site, i was an HPV victim. i had it for over four years i do visit hospital always before. I was just at the point of death with shame after i have lost everything in life even my love one until my close relative direct me to this site to look for great Dr Agbonhale . It so amazing to see my self back to my feet with every thing i have lost. i am very happy because Dr Agbonhale did not only cure my sickness but he restructure my life by bringing back my ex and every thing i lost to the course of this sickness(HPV). i do not really know where to start from in appreciating you Dr Agbonhale. please my people out there do not play with your problem go out and seeks for the help of great Dr Agbonhale herbal healing, he healed me without future problem or hidden charges. now i am free from HPV and My ex, my joy and happiness are back. please with out a second choice go contact great Dr Agbonhale for the betterment of your life. visit his website https://dr-agbonhale-herbal-home.jimdosite.com OR CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL;dragbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2349073130326

    ReplyDelete
  19. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes simplex been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr ubarlo but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr ubarlo, then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after one weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up a , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email drubarlohome@gmail.com OR add on whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Herbal Remedies and oil for Granuloma Annulare Herbal Treatment

Granuloma Annulare Treatment with Natural and Herbal Remedies and Oil

Case Study: Vitamin D Clears Granuloma Annulare